January 3, 2012

New Resolution... Cock Sucker!

My New Years Resolution... suck cock



I have always been more of a Dom guy.  I'm pretty big, 5'10", broad shoulders, beer gut, hairy, watch football, no swish.  But recently, I have had the urge to suck some major cock... and even started playing with my asshole.... WOW

I have always LOVED cock... all cock!  I love watching guys in the bathroom... not for the pee-play (gross), I just like seeing what other guys have packing beneath their jeans.  And I LOVE straight guys... they're cocks are just hotter I guess :)

Anyway, so within 48 hours, I sucked three different cocks.  The first was a straight boy.  We've been chatting on A4A for a while, I knew he was only interested in head... and finally the other night (after we both got home from the bar), he came over for some before-bed-head.  Let me tell you, this boy is beautiful!  About 6' tall.  Smooth all over, nice build.  He walks into my living room and pulls his pants down and tells me to get to it.

Wow, I've never had a guy just so blaintly tell me to suck his cock.  I immediately dropped to my knees, and stared at this 8-inch massive cock that's just hanging between his legs.  I still wonder how guys with such huge cocks hide them in their pants???  It just hung there, with a slight patch of very neatly trimmed pubes guiding the way to the shaft.  Nice balls hung behind this beast, about the size of an egg each.

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked and licked and savored every inch of him.  Unfortionately, I can not deep throat.... but I'm sure gonna learn!  I pumped his shaft with my fist, swirled my tounge around his shaft and up the head, swiping over and over across the slit.
I took his pick out of my mouth long enough to look up at him.  He had his head back, eyes closed and this cute expression with him mouth.  I lifted the prick up and started to bathe his balls with my tounge.  Over and over I sucked, pulled, nibbled and swallowed his balls into my mouth. 
I tried to move my tounge back further behind his balls, but apparently that was a bit too much.  I had to settle for grabbing onto his firm, so tight, smooth ass as his cock went back into my mouth.

I sucked this boy for almost 30 minutes before finally, without warning, the sweetest fountain of cum came out of his cock, and filled my mouth.  I swallowed and swallowed, pumping his hard cock for more and more.  I took him out of my mouth to get past that point when your cock gets too sensitive.  I waited until I could see the afterglow fading and took him back into my mouth to nurse the rest of his nectar from his cock.  Despite blowing a load into my mouth not a minute before... straight boys cock remained just as firm as when he first pulled it out of his pants!  Apparently, he doesn't get hard, he doesn't get soft... it just hangs there looking beautiful and ready for action at all times.

The next day, I wanted MORE!  I put an ad on craigslist asking for more hot cock to suck.  Now again, I've always been the one to show up, pull my cock out, let some guy slobber my knob and then blow my load and go.  So, I was a bit apprehensive about having some complete stranger over just to suck his cock.  At least Stiffy Boy had been chatting and texting with me for a while... even if we hadn't met... um... cock to mouth before.  I felt like I already knew Stiffy Boy.  So, when I got a reply from a Married Man who lived near by, I decided why not.  At least the married guy would be discreet. 

Married guy was not as much fun.  What a completely opposite experience!  He walked in wearing sweat pants.  He was not what his description was... he was about 6'4", about 280#, smooth and pink like a piggy.  He pulled down his sweat pants and there was a very average, soft cock.  It was about 3" soft, with a full bush around it... ahh Married Men.  I decided, what the fuck.... let's see where this goes.  I took him into my mouth.  Nice thing about a small soft cock, it's easy to deep throat.  I sucked and pulled his cock for about 45 seconds before he shouted he was going to cum.  Thank god he warned me, I pulled off his still limp dick just in time to see what looked like glue drip out of his prick.  He wiped on a towel I had laid out, and pulled up his pants.  With a "Thanks" he was out the door.  The entire experience wasn't 2 minutes!

So, overall... I'm enjoying my trip into the world of a CockSucker.  I even created a couple of accounts on A4A and Manhunt to see about finding more cock to suck... but hopefully I find more like Stiffy Boy than Married Glue Guy

Anyway, without showing you their actual pictures, here's a couple that remind me a lot of the two guys:

Stiffy Boy


Married Glue Guy


Here's hoping I find some more hot, hard, longer than a minute, guys to suck with cum as tasty as Stiffy Boy





































2 comments:

  1. Look at that variety of nice penises and heavy balls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Most of those were from hotties in the Seattle area! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete