May 18, 2012

Hot in South Beach!

Commando Update:

If you've read my blog before, you know that I work in a restaurant (PS - Tip Your Server Please!)  So yesterday, I decided to go completely commando under my dress slacks to work.  WOW.  What a feeling.  Not only did I go commando, but I wore a push-up cock ring so my cock and balls jutted out in my slacks.  There were a few tables where I'm pretty sure I got the guys checking out my junk!  Totally hot!  I'm going commando again tonight... we'll see what happens and who looks :)


Here's a pic of the ring I wore.. It has a piece of leather on the bottom that cups your balls and pushes them out... love it!


Now, here's two asses in the perfect position, face down, ass up... ready to lick and suck and fuck!


I could bury my face in those beautiful butts for days!  Yum Yum Yum!  Ok, on to the boys of South Beach... enjoy ;)

Why can't I ever pass a guy doing that?






That's the way to go for a run!


Look at those full hanging nuts!  MMMM













1 comment:

  1. "I'm going commando again tonight... we'll see what happens and who looks :)" So, (1) is this you in the push-up cock ring?; & (2) did anything happen?

    ReplyDelete